Contact Person : Jerry Sun
Phone Number : 86-13405295160
WhatsApp : +8613405295160
August 17, 2020
1.) The connection list is an explanatory table for wiring harness connection, wire specification and path description. The height of the table is 8.5mm, and the width of the table from left to right is as follows: wire number column width 21mm, wire diameter column width 16mm, &; The width of color column is 16mm, the width of starting column is 16mm, the width of hole position column is 16mm, the width of terminal bar is 40mm, the width of sealing ring column is 16mm, the width of hole position column is 16mm, the width of terminal bar is 40mm, the width of sealing ring column is 40mm, and the width of remark column is 40mm
1. Wire number: the address mark of wire, which can be letters (up to 2 digits), numbers (up to 2 digits) or their combination. When it is an alphanumeric combination, the letter must be placed at the beginning.
2. Line diameter: the cross-sectional area of a wire.
3. Color: conductor color: G green, R red, y yellow, Br brown, b black, l blue, GR gray, P pink, LG light green, V purple, O orange, w White, for details, refer to QC / t414.
4. Start point: where the wire starts from.
5. Hole location: the position of the wire in the starting plug-in.
6. Terminal number: matches the terminal number of the plug-in
7. Seal ring: match the seal ring number of the plug-in
8. End point: wire to shell plug-in termination.
9. Note: wire type
The line type of this item adopts the specified level 0 and the font size is 4 HZ.txt 。
drawing method of connectors
The view direction of connector is shown in Fig. 1.
The wiring harness drawing only draws the physical object a-direction view to show the plug-in hole location, wire number and positioning pin, and the line type adopts the specified layer 4; the internal wire code adopts the specified layer 4, and the font adopts the No. 2 HZ.txt The hole location shall be defined according to the hole number of the electrical terminal or the harness plug-in. If it is not available, the plug-in number shall be numbered from left to right as shown in Figure 1.