Omni Directional 700-2600MHZ Adhesive Glass Mount Antenna For Car Vehicle
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||20|
|Delivery Time:||Shipped in 3 days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T,Paypal, Western Union, MoneyGram|
4g lte external antenna,
4g lte aerial
GPS+4G puck combo antenna with rubber pad base,2*5m cables to SMA male connectors
( I ) Product Overview
Peak Gain ＞3dBi Based on 7cm×7cm ground plane
Gain Coverage ＞-4dBi at –90°＜0 ＜+90°(over 75% Volume)
LNA Gain(Without Cable) :28 dBi Typical
Filter Out Band Attenuation (f0=1575.42 MHz)
7dB Min f0+/-20MHz ;
20dB Min f0+/-50MHz;
30dB Min f0+/-100MHz
DC Voltage(V):2.7/3.0/3.3/5.0/3.0 to 5.0 etc.
DC Current (mA):11 Max
Cable (m):RG174 etc.
Connector :SMA/SMB/SMC/BNC/FME/TNC/MCX/MMCX etc.
Mounting:Screw(Hole/Roof) with Rubber Pad
Vibration:Sine sweep 1g(0-p)10~50~10Hz each axis
Download Drawing Here:
1. RY Electronics has over 10 years of experience designing and manufacturing custom cable assemblies and antennas in large or small volumes depending on your needs.
2. Our manufacturing facilities can build just about many types of custom cable assembly(LVDS cable/Flat cable/RF cable/wire harness) as well as GPS/WIFI/ISM/GSM/3G/4G antenna and RF connectors.
1. Quality control:most of products have UL CE ROHS, certificate. ISO9001:2008.
2. Low MOQ:5pcs/10pcs/20pcs/50pcs,depends on different items.
3. Fast Delivery Time :2~15 days, On-Time Delivery.
4. Good After-Sales Service: we could offer technical support or return service in short time.
5. 1 Year Warranty.
6. OEM/ODM service.
7. We are available with Alibaba Trade Assurance, you'll enjoy:
•100% product quality protection
•100% on-time shipment protection
•100% payment protection for your covered amount
1. The antenna radiates and receives radio waves. However, it is not radio waves that the transmitter sends to the antenna through the feeder. The receiving antenna can not send radio waves directly through the feeder to the receiver, which must go through the energy conversion process. Next, we take the radio communication equipment as an example to analyze the signal transmission process, and then explain the energy conversion function of the antenna.
2. At the transmitter end, the modulated high frequency oscillating current (energy) generated by the transmitter is fed into the transmitting antenna by the feeding device (the feeding device can transmit current wave or electromagnetic wave directly depending on the frequency and form). The transmitting antenna converts the high frequency current or guided wave (energy) into radio wave-free electromagnetic wave (energy) to the circumference. Circumferential radiation (see Figure 1); at the receiving end, radio waves (energy) are converted into high-frequency current or guided waves (energy) through the receiving antenna and transmitted to the receiver via the feeding device. From the above process, it can be seen that the antenna is not only a device for radiating and receiving radio waves, but also an energy converter and an interface device between circuit and space.
1. When can I ?
We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price, please call us or tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.
2. How can I get a sample to check your quality?
After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our quality.
3. What’s the delivery time?
A: It usually takes about 1- 3 days to produce samples.
It usually takes about 3-7 days to produce the products.
4. Can you do the design for us?
Yes. We have a professional engineer having rich experience in wire harness & cable assembly design. Just let us know your ideas and we will help to carry out your ideas into perfect products. It does not matter if you do not have someone to complete files. Tell us your detalied SPEC. of products, and we will send you finished drawing for confirmation.
5. What is your terms of delivery?
We are accept EXW, FOB, CIF, etc. You can choose the one which is the most convenient or most cost-effective for you.