Zhangjiagang RY Electronic CO.,LTD
Objective: to ensure the uniform operation and stable quality of the wire harness products during assembly. At the same time, the product meets the relevant process and customer requirements, and this operation instruction is specially formulated.
Scope: applicable to all wire crimping and assembling operations in the company.
Responsibility and right: the production department is responsible for the crimping and assembly of wire rod; the quality control department is responsible for the inspection after assembly.
Operation process and requirements:
1. During the assembly operation, first confirm whether the material (wire rod, rubber shell) model is used correctly, and whether it is consistent with the corresponding drawings and templates. If it cannot be confirmed, it is necessary to report to the stretcher for confirmation, and formal operation can be carried out only after it is correct.
2. When assembling, take the rubber shell with the left hand and a matching terminal line with the right hand. After confirming the normal and insertion direction of the terminal shrapnel, fix the angle and direction of the terminal with the right thumb and index finger, and push the bottom of the acupoint of the rubber shell directly and evenly with light force until the terminal shrapnel hooks the checkpoint in the rubber shell (under normal circumstances, you can hear a click, and feel on the hand) Insert in place. The following picture:
3. During assembly, after inserting a terminal line into the rubber shell, it must be pulled back immediately to see whether the terminal is inserted in place. If the terminal spring catches the clamping point of the rubber shell, it will not come back. Otherwise, during electrical measurement and use, the terminal that is not inserted in place will come back, affecting the use performance of power on and so on. The following picture:
4. When assembling, to prevent the terminal from being inserted reversely as a whole, it is necessary to locate the direction of the rubber shell and the sequence of the terminals. As shown in the picture:
5. When multiple single core wires are inserted into the multi hole position, each person can only insert one hole position at a time. According to the requirements of the line sequence in the engineering drawing, the assembly of a multi hole rubber shell shall be completed in turn to prevent the wire from being inserted out of place.
Contact Person: Mr. Jerry Sun