1575.42mhz GPS GlONASS Antenna Ceramic Tracking Magnetic Mount External Antenna Sma Male
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50|
|Packaging Details:||sample size:18*12*9cm,40*40*20cm..etc|
|Delivery Time:||Shipped in 15 days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T,Paypal, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Frequency:||1575.42mhz / 1561MHZ||Gain:||38dbi|
|Connector:||UFL / SMA / TNC / BNC...||Type:||Ceramic Patch|
38Dbi ceramic patch antenna,
BD Active ceramic patch antenna,
BD Active ceramic gps antenna
38Dbi 38*38*7.3mm GPS BD Active Ceramic Patch Antenna With Amplifier For Car Tracker With Cable
What is the internal structure of ceramic antenna?
1. Input component
The radiation component is connected with the first side and the second end, and its outer edge part is also electrically connected, and extends to the second side of the ceramic antenna.
The ceramic antenna is provided with a first side surface and a second side surface, and a first end and a second end connected with the first side surface and the second side surface; in addition, the carrier is provided with a through hole, so the edge of the hole on the first side surface is provided with a first metal pattern.
3. Radiation module
The ceramic antenna is attached on the first side of the carrier and has an outer edge part.
4. Grounding assembly
The outer edge part of the radiation module is electrically connected with the first side and the second end, and extends to the second side of the ceramic antenna.
5. Fixed needle
The fixing pin is penetrated in the hole of the carrier and electrically connected with the first metal pattern; after the fixing pin passes through the hole of the carrier, it passes through the part of the carrier; the fixing pin passes through the through hole of the circuit board and is fixedly connected with the circuit board.
The internal structure of ceramic antenna is composed of circuit board, carrier, radiation module, grounding module, input module and fixed pin, which has good stability and anti-interference performance.
When high frequency current is applied to the conductor, electric field and magnetic field will be generated in the surrounding space. According to the spatial distribution characteristics of electromagnetic field, it can be divided into near region, middle region and far region. Let R be the distance between a point in space and the conductor, and the region of time is called the near region. The electromagnetic field in this region is closely related to the current and voltage in the conductor. In this region, the electromagnetic field can leave the conductor and propagate into space, and its change will lag behind the current and voltage on the conductor for a period of time. At this time, the electromagnetic wave propagated is no longer directly related to the current and voltage on the conductor, and the electromagnetic field in this region is called radiation field.
It must be pointed out that when the length L of the wire is much less than the wavelength λ, the radiation is very weak; when the length L of the wire is increased to be comparable with the wavelength, the current on the wire will increase greatly, so a strong radiation can be formed.
1. RY Electronics has over 10 years of experience designing and manufacturing custom cable assemblies and antennas in large or small volumes depending on your needs.
2. Our manufacturing facilities can build just about many types of custom cable assembly(LVDS cable/Flat cable/RF cable/wire harness) as well as GPS/WIFI/ISM/GSM/3G/4G antenna and RF connectors.
1. Nearly 10 years of rich marketing experience and has sufficient supplies and materials.
2. Financially sounded and has the continuous line service from R&D to designing, manufacturing and marketing.
3. Our products have a wide field of applications including industry, communication, information, automobiles, computer peripherals.
4. Competitive price,We devote ourselves in providing products with market differentiation and high performance.
5. We reduce the impact and damages caused to the environment, abide international environmental regulations and seek to be green and eco-friendly.
1. When can I ?
We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price, please call us or tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.
2. Do you have stock?
We don’t have stock; we’ll start production after receiving PO.
3.What's information do you need for quoting?
For Cable harness, please advise cable specs, part number, or send drawings.
For Connectors, please kindly advise series pins, male or female, molded, field assembly panel mount type and cable length.
4. What's your payment terms?
100 % T/T before delivery
5. What is your terms of delivery?
We are accept EXW, FOB, CIF, etc. You can choose the one which is the most convenient or most cost-effective for you.
Packaging & Shipping: