1575.42mhz GPS GlONASS Antenna Ceramic Tracking Magnetic Mount External Antenna Sma Male
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||20|
|Delivery Time:||Shipped in 3 days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T,Paypal, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Application::||Indoor/Outdoor||Cable Type::||No Cable|
gps glonass active antenna,
gps glonass patch antenna
1575.42mhz wide out of band rejection anti-jamming strong lightningproof type gps antenna
1.1.1 GPS Antenna
Frequency Range[MHz] 1575.42±5
Gain[dBi] 38±2(LNA included)
Polarization right hand circula
Axis ratio[dB] ≤5
3dB beamwidth(°) 110±10
Front to Back Ratio [dB] ≥7.4
DC Voltage[ V ] 4~6
DC Current[mA] ≤45
1.1.2 LNA Specifications
Frequency Range[MHz] 1575.42±1.023
Flatness in bandwidth (dB) ≤1 (1575.42±1.023 MHz)
Noise Figure[dB] ≤1.9
Out-of-Band Rejection (dBC) >12 (1575±30MHz)
VSWR S11≤2.0dB (import);S22≤2.5dB (export)
DC Voltage[ V ] 4~6
DC Current[mA] ≤45
1dB the dot of the export ≥0
Anti-Surge Performance : According GB/T 17626.5-1999;idt IEC 61000-4-5:1995 Standard
1.2 Mechanical Specifications
Radome material ASA
Weighe[Kg] 0. 2
Operating Temperature[℃] -40~+85
Reposition Temperature[℃] -55~+85
Operating Humidity[%] 95
Operating Wind Speed[Km/h] 140
Rated Wind Speed[Km/h] 200
1.3 Process of the antenna installation
4.1 Don't install antenna when it is wet,rainy or windy.
4.2 Don't install antenna near the electrical power-lines.
4.3 All bolts and nuts must be tighten completely.
Download Drawing Here:
1. RY Electronics has over 10 years of experience designing and manufacturing custom cable assemblies and antennas in large or small volumes depending on your needs.
2. Our manufacturing facilities can build just about many types of custom cable assembly(LVDS cable/Flat cable/RF cable/wire harness) as well as GPS/WIFI/ISM/GSM/3G/4G antenna and RF connectors.
1. Quality control:most of products have UL CE ROHS, certificate. ISO9001:2008.
2. Low MOQ:5pcs/10pcs/20pcs/50pcs,depends on different items.
3. Fast Delivery Time :2~15 days, On-Time Delivery.
4. 1 Year Warranty.
5. OEM/ODM service.
6. We are available with Alibaba Trade Assurance, you'll enjoy:
•100% product quality protection
•100% on-time shipment protection
•100% payment protection for your covered amount
1. The antenna radiates and receives radio waves. However, it is not radio waves that the transmitter sends to the antenna through the feeder. The receiving antenna can not send radio waves directly through the feeder to the receiver, which must go through the energy conversion process. Next, we take the radio communication equipment as an example to analyze the signal transmission process, and then explain the energy conversion function of the antenna.
2. At the transmitter end, the modulated high frequency oscillating current (energy) generated by the transmitter is fed into the transmitting antenna by the feeding device (the feeding device can transmit current wave or electromagnetic wave directly depending on the frequency and form). The transmitting antenna converts the high frequency current or guided wave (energy) into radio wave-free electromagnetic wave (energy) to the circumference. Circumferential radiation (see Figure 1); at the receiving end, radio waves (energy) are converted into high-frequency current or guided waves (energy) through the receiving antenna and transmitted to the receiver via the feeding device. From the above process, it can be seen that the antenna is not only a device for radiating and receiving radio waves, but also an energy converter and an interface device between circuit and space.
1. When can I ?
We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price, please call us or tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.
2. How can I get a sample to check your quality?
After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our quality.
3. How long can I expect to get the sample?
After you pay for the sample charge and we confirm the drawing with each other, the samples will be ready for 3-5 days. The samples will be sent to you via express and arrive in 3-5 days. You can use your own express account or prepay us if you do not have an account.
4. Can you do the design for us?
Yes. We have a professional engineer having rich experience in wire harness & cable assembly design. Just let us know your ideas and we will help to carry out your ideas into perfect products. It does not matter if you do not have someone to complete files. Tell us your detalied SPEC. of products, and we will send you finished drawing for confirmation.
5. What is your terms of delivery?
We are accept EXW, FOB, CIF, etc. You can choose the one which is the most convenient or most cost-effective for you.