Omni Directional 700-2600MHZ Adhesive Glass Mount Antenna For Car Vehicle
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||20|
|Delivery Time:||Shipped in 3 days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T,Paypal, Western Union, MoneyGram|
4g lte external antenna,
4g lte aerial
Internal Flexible PCB LTE 4G High Gain Built-In FPC Glue Mobile Antenna With IPEX Connector
824-960 / 1710-2700 (MHz)
Black FPCB antenna
1.13mm (12cm/15cm) or custmized
- 30 °C ~ + 65 °C
- 30 °C ~ + 80 °C
1. RY Electronics has over 10 years of experience designing and manufacturing custom cable assemblies and antennas in large or small volumes depending on your needs.
2. Our manufacturing facilities can build just about many types of custom cable assembly(LVDS cable/Flat cable/RF cable/wire harness) as well as GPS/WIFI/ISM/GSM/3G/4G antenna and RF connectors.
1. Quality control:most of products have UL CE ROHS, certificate. ISO9001:2008.
2. Low MOQ:5pcs/10pcs/20pcs/50pcs,depends on different items.
3. Good After-Sales Service: we could offer technical support or return service in short time.
4. 1 Year Warranty.
5. OEM/ODM service.
6. We are available with Trade Assurance, you'll enjoy:
•100% product quality protection
•100% on-time shipment protection
1. The antenna radiates and receives radio waves. However, it is not radio waves that the transmitter sends to the antenna through the feeder. The receiving antenna can not send radio waves directly through the feeder to the receiver, which must go through the energy conversion process. Next, we take the radio communication equipment as an example to analyze the signal transmission process, and then explain the energy conversion function of the antenna.
2. At the transmitter end, the modulated high frequency oscillating current (energy) generated by the transmitter is fed into the transmitting antenna by the feeding device (the feeding device can transmit current wave or electromagnetic wave directly depending on the frequency and form). The transmitting antenna converts the high frequency current or guided wave (energy) into radio wave-free electromagnetic wave (energy) to the circumference. Circumferential radiation (see Figure 1); at the receiving end, radio waves (energy) are converted into high-frequency current or guided waves (energy) through the receiving antenna and transmitted to the receiver via the feeding device. From the above process, it can be seen that the antenna is not only a device for radiating and receiving radio waves, but also an energy converter and an interface device between circuit and space.
1. When can I get the reply for my enquiry?
Usually we will send out our reply in 1-6 hours since we receive your inquiry based on all details you asked
2. Can I get free sample before the mass production ?
In generally we can provide sample to our customers , of course , you will afford the shipping cost
3. How long Can I get sample ?
Normally we can delivery sample in 1- 3 working days , the express delivery will be 3-5 working days
4. How about is your payment terms ?
100% before shipment
5. Do you inspect the finished products?
Yes, each step of production and finished products will be came out inspection by QC department before shipping.
6. How long is your mass production time ?
In generally , it will be within 3-7 working days based on your order quantity
7. Could you provide OEM/ODM/Factory owned brand service ?
We can provide customers’ customized service, We also could provide our own branded products to you