2dbi SMA Male Connector 2.4 Ghz Wifi Antenna With Mini PCI U.FL To SMA Female Pigtail Cable
|Place of Origin:||china|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||20pcs|
|Delivery Time:||Shipped in 3 days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T,Paypal, Western Union, MoneyGram|
dual band 2.4 ghz 5ghz antenna,
dual wifi antenna
2.4GHZ Wireless WIFI External Antenna 3DBI 2400MHZ Whip WiFi Antenna For Android
|Frequency Range (MHz)||2400~2500 MHz|
|Input Impendence (Ω)||50|
|Horizontal Beam width||60°-90°|
|Vertical Beam width||70°-70°|
|Power Capacity (w)||50|
|Rated Wind Velocity||210Km/h|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to+80°C|
|Radome Material||UV protected ABS|
|Storage Temperature||-65°C to+85°C|
Download Drawing Here:
1. RY Electronics has over 10 years of experience designing and manufacturing custom cable assemblies and antennas in large or small volumes depending on your needs.
2. Our manufacturing facilities can build just about many types of custom cable assembly(LVDS cable/Flat cable/RF cable/wire harness) as well as GPS/WIFI/ISM/GSM/3G/4G antenna and RF connectors.
1. Quality control:most of products have UL CE ROHS, certificate. ISO9001:2008.
2. Fast Delivery Time :2~15 days, On-Time Delivery.
3. Good After-Sales Service: we could offer technical support or return service in short time.
4. We are available with Trade Assurance, you'll enjoy:
•100% product quality protection
•100% payment protection for your covered amount
•100% on-time shipment protection
1. The antenna radiates and receives radio waves. However, it is not radio waves that the transmitter sends to the antenna through the feeder. The receiving antenna can not send radio waves directly through the feeder to the receiver, which must go through the energy conversion process. Next, we take the radio communication equipment as an example to analyze the signal transmission process, and then explain the energy conversion function of the antenna.
2. At the transmitter end, the modulated high frequency oscillating current (energy) generated by the transmitter is fed into the transmitting antenna by the feeding device (the feeding device can transmit current wave or electromagnetic wave directly depending on the frequency and form). The transmitting antenna converts the high frequency current or guided wave (energy) into radio wave-free electromagnetic wave (energy) to the circumference. Circumferential radiation (see Figure 1); at the receiving end, radio waves (energy) are converted into high-frequency current or guided waves (energy) through the receiving antenna and transmitted to the receiver via the feeding device. From the above process, it can be seen that the antenna is not only a device for radiating and receiving radio waves, but also an energy converter and an interface device between circuit and space.
1. When can I ?
We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price, please call us or tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.
2. How can I get a sample to check your quality?
After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our quality.
3. How long can I expect to get the sample?
After you pay for the sample charge and we confirm the drawing with each other, the samples will be ready for 3-5 days. The samples will be sent to you via express and arrive in 3-5 days. You can use your own express account or prepay us if you do not have an account.
4. Can you do the design for us?
Yes. We have a professional engineer having rich experience in wire harness & cable assembly design. Just let us know your ideas and we will help to carry out your ideas into perfect products. It does not matter if you do not have someone to complete files. Tell us your detalied SPEC. of products, and we will send you finished drawing for confirmation.
5. What is your terms of delivery?
We are accept EXW, FOB, CIF, etc.
Enter Your Message