Place of Origin:
Jae Connector 20pin Fi-20s To 2 Rows Dupont 2.0mm Pitch 20pin With Shielded Lvds Cable
-------What's the lvds cable?
Low-voltage differential signaling,or LVDS,also known as TIA/EIA-644,is a technical standard that specifies electrical characteristics of a differential,
serial communications protocol. LVDS operates at low power and can run at very high speeds using inexpensive twisted-pair copper cables.
Since LVDS is a physical layer specification only,many data communication standards and applications use it but then add a data link layer
as defined in the OSI model on top of it.LVDS was introduced in 1994,and has become popular in products such as LCD-TVs, automotive infotainment systems,
industrial cameras and machine vision,notebook and tablet computers,and communications systems.The typical applications are high-speed video,
graphics,video camera data transfers,and general purpose computer buses.Early on,the notebook and LCD display vendors commonly used
the term LVDS instead of FPD-Link when referring to their application,and the term LVDS has mistakenly become synonymous with Flat Panel Display Link in
the video-display engineering vocabulary.
|Cable type||UL1571, QVR,AVVS,QB-B and others|
|Cable color||As your request|
|Application||Automotive, Electrical Industry|
|Pin out connection||As per customer’s request|
|Connector pitch range||5.0mm|
|Order Quantity||Small quantity can be accepted, like 100pcs|
2.Competitive price and quality;
3.Short lead time
|Service||OEM/ODM products are acceptable.|
|Performance Test:||100% electrical and electricity performance test|
1. RY Electronics has over 10 years of experience designing and manufacturing custom cable assemblies and antennas in large or small volumes depending on your needs.
2. Our manufacturing facilities can build just about many types of custom cable assembly(LVDS cable/Flat cable/RF cable/wire harness) as well as GPS/WIFI/ISM/GSM/3G/4G antenna and RF connectors.
1. Quality control:most of products have UL CE ROHS, certificate. ISO9001:2008.
2. Low MOQ:5pcs/10pcs/20pcs/50pcs,depends on different items.
3. Good After-Sales Service: we could offer technical support or return service in short time.
4. 1 Year Warranty.
1. How to choose a right cable?
A designer has to evaluate the determining system parameters such as signaling rate, cable length, single-ended or differential (balanced) signaling, point-to-point, multidrop or multipoint configuration, noise margin, flexibility, costs.
2. What’s will impact the material you select?
Specific equipment, machine structure and environment
3. Why cable need to be shielding?
To reduce electrical noise from affecting the signals, and to reduce electromagnetic
radiation that may interfere with
4. What sort of cable need suggest to?
For long transmission lines, a braided or served shield is recommended to ensure good isolation between the signal lines and the environment.
5. What kind of cable is cheaper and easy to handle?
Multiconductor cables are cheaper and easier to handle than twisted pair or coaxial cables, especially in terms of termination.
6. What’s you recommended for differential data transmission, such as LVDS?
The twisted pair cable is recommended since it provides two identical conductors to transmit the signal and its complement.
Send your inquiry directly to us