26 Pin SCSI Solder Type Buckle Latch Straight Male Connector With Plastic Hood
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||20|
|Delivery Time:||Shipped in 3 days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T,Paypal, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Plug Type::||Low Voltage, 3 Prong||Material::||Plastic, Cooper, Electric Parts|
wire harness assembly,
connector cable assemblies
|euro standard plug|
|IEC 60320 C13|
|IEC 60320 C13 coupler (3-pin) Female|
|SVT x 3C 18AWG
SJT x 3C 18AWG /14AWG
SPT-2 x 3C 18AWG /16AWG
|PC /Computer/home appliance|
|1.8M or as per request|
|Copper lead, PVC outer jacket|
|black or white|
|Support within 3-5 days|
1. RY Electronics has over 10 years of experience designing and manufacturing custom cable assemblies and antennas in large or small volumes depending on your needs.
2. Our manufacturing facilities can build just about many types of custom cable assembly(LVDS cable/Flat cable/RF cable/wire harness) as well as GPS/WIFI/ISM/GSM/3G/4G antenna and RF connectors.
1. Quality control:most of products have UL CE ROHS, certificate. ISO9001:2008.
2. Low MOQ:5pcs/10pcs/20pcs/50pcs,depends on different items.
3. Fast Delivery Time :2~15 days, On-Time Delivery.
4. Good After-Sales Service: we could offer technical support or return service in short time.
5. 1 Year Warranty.
6. OEM/ODM service.
7. We are available with Trade Assurance, you'll enjoy:
•100% product quality protection
•100% on-time shipment protection
•100% payment protection for your covered amount
1. When can I ?
We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry.
2. How can I get a sample to check your quality?
After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our quality.
3. How long can I expect to get the sample?
After you pay for the sample charge and we confirm the drawing with each other, the samples will be ready for 3-5 days. The samples will be sent to you via express and arrive in 3-5 days. You can use your own express account or prepay us if you do not have an account.
4. What kind of files do you accept for drawing?