Place of Origin:
male to female FC connector 2.54 mm pitch IDC DIP 14 pin ribbon flat cable
FFC wiring is currently widely used in the connection between printer head and main board, signal transmission and board connection of plotter, scanner, copier, audio, LCD electrical appliances, fax machines, various video disc machines and other products. In modern electrical equipment, almost nowhere.
Common models are as follows:
Type A: The two ends are connected and the reinforcing board is pasted on the insulating adhesive paper.
Type B: The reinforcing board is directly pasted on the insulating adhesive paper.
Type C: The two ends of the reinforcing plate are directly attached to the conductor.
Type D: The two ends of the reinforcing plate are directly pasted on the conductor.
1. RY Electronics has over 10 years of experience designing and manufacturing custom cable assemblies and antennas in large or small volumes depending on your needs.
2. Our manufacturing facilities can build just about many types of custom cable assembly(LVDS cable/Flat cable/RF cable/wire harness) as well as GPS/WIFI/ISM/GSM/3G/4G antenna and RF connectors.
1. Quality control:most of products have UL CE ROHS, certificate. ISO9001:2008.
2. Low MOQ:5pcs/10pcs/20pcs/50pcs,depends on different items.
3. Fast Delivery Time :2~15 days, On-Time Delivery.
4. Good After-Sales Service: we could offer technical support or return service in short time.
5. 1 Year Warranty.
6. OEM/ODM service.
7. We are available with Alibaba Trade Assurance, you'll enjoy:
•100% product quality protection
•100% on-time shipment protection
1. When can I ?
We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price, please call us or tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.
2. How long can I expect to get the sample?
After you pay for the sample charge and we confirm the drawing with each other, the samples will be ready for 3-5 days. The samples will be sent to you via express and arrive in 3-5 days. You can use your own express account or prepay us if you do not have an account.
3. What about the lead time for mass production?
Honestly, it depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order. The lead time of MOQ is about 10 to15 days. Generally speaking, all of the goods can be reach your address within 4 weeks.
4. What is your terms of delivery?
We are accept EXW, FOB, CIF, etc. You can choose the one which is the most convenient or most cost-effective for you.
Send your inquiry directly to us