Place of Origin:
TNC Male To Bulkhead TNC Female Jack With RG58 RF Jumper Coaxial Pigtail Cable
RF connector, i.e. radio coaxial connector, is an element installed on electricity or instrument. It is used for electrical connection or distribution of transmission line. It is an indispensable key element of coaxial transmission system. Compared with other electronic components, the development history of RF connector is short. The UF connector appeared in 1930 is the earliest RF connector. During the Second World War, the war demand led to the development of radar, radio and microwave communication fields, resulting in medium-sized series such as N, C, BNC, TNC and so on. After 1958, small-sized products such as SMA, SMB and SMC appeared. Until 1964, the general specification for radio coaxial connectors (Mil-C-39012) was issued, RF connectors officially began to develop in the direction of standardization, serialization and generalization.
1. RY Electronics has over 10 years of experience designing and manufacturing custom cable assemblies and antennas in large or small volumes depending on your needs.
2. Our manufacturing facilities can build just about many types of custom cable assembly(LVDS cable/Flat cable/RF cable/wire harness) as well as GPS/WIFI/ISM/GSM/3G/4G antenna and RF connectors.
Why Choose Us?
1. We are professional antenna and accessories mamufacturer for 10 years.
2. Our sales manager will reply your inquiry in 24 working hours.
3. Customized design is available, OEM are welcomed.
4. Excellent after-sales service.
1. Manufacturer or trader?
We have been owning a factory since established,The factory keeps developing as our business grows larger.
2. What's your MOQ?
Normally our MOQ is 50pcs. Small order is also available.
3. What about the lead time for production?
3-5 working days for samples, 10-15 working days for bulk order.
4. How is your product quality?
Our raw materials are purchased from qualified suppliers. And we have a strong quality control team
5. What's the warranty?
One year, 12 months.
Packaging & Shipping:
1. Usually we ship your order by .
Send your inquiry directly to us