Omni Directional 700-2600MHZ Adhesive Glass Mount Antenna For Car Vehicle
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||20|
|Delivery Time:||Shipped in 3 days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T,Paypal, Western Union, MoneyGram|
4g lte external antenna,
4g lte aerial
White 4g Lte Modem Mifi Mobile Wifi Router Hotspot Folden Indoor Antenna
|698 MHz to 2700 MHz|
|FAKRA/SMA or others|
|Below 40℃ to 85℃|
|Up to 95%|
|10 Hz to 55 Hz with 1.5 mm Amplitude 2 Hours|
1. We supply different types of 4G antenna. They can be mounted with magnet, screw or adhesive. You can select the proper type according to antenna’s mounting position.
2. We can offer customization according to your individual requirements about antenna.
3. The omni-directional antenna for 4G cellular can not be covered by metal plate when working in case signals received are interfered.
1. RY Electronics has over 10 years of experience designing and manufacturing custom cable assemblies and antennas in large or small volumes depending on your needs.
2. Our manufacturing facilities can build just about many types of custom cable assembly(LVDS cable/Flat cable/RF cable/wire harness) as well as GPS/WIFI/ISM/GSM/3G/4G antenna and RF connectors.
1. Quality control:most of products have UL CE ROHS, certificate. ISO9001:2008.
2. Low MOQ:5pcs/10pcs/20pcs/50pcs,depends on different items.
3. Fast Delivery Time :2~15 days, On-Time Delivery.
4. We are available with Trade Assurance, you'll enjoy:
•100% product quality protection
•100% on-time shipment protection
•100% payment protection for your covered amount
1. The antenna radiates and receives radio waves. However, it is not radio waves that the transmitter sends to the antenna through the feeder. The receiving antenna can not send radio waves directly through the feeder to the receiver, which must go through the energy conversion process. Next, we take the radio communication equipment as an example to analyze the signal transmission process, and then explain the energy conversion function of the antenna.
2. At the transmitter end, the modulated high frequency oscillating current (energy) generated by the transmitter is fed into the transmitting antenna by the feeding device (the feeding device can transmit current wave or electromagnetic wave directly depending on the frequency and form). The transmitting antenna converts the high frequency current or guided wave (energy) into radio wave-free electromagnetic wave (energy) to the circumference. Circumferential radiation (see Figure 1); at the receiving end, radio waves (energy) are converted into high-frequency current or guided waves (energy) through the receiving antenna and transmitted to the receiver via the feeding device. From the above process, it can be seen that the antenna is not only a device for radiating and receiving radio waves, but also an energy converter and an interface device between circuit and space.
1. When can I ?
We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price, please call us or tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.
2. How can I get a sample to check your quality?
After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our quality.
3. How long can I expect to get the sample?
After you pay for the sample charge and we confirm the drawing with each other, the samples will be ready for 3-5 days. The samples will be sent to you via express and arrive in 3-5 days. You can use your own express account or prepay us if you do not have an account.
4. What about the lead time for mass production?
Honestly, it depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order. The lead time of MOQ is about 10 to15 days. Generally speaking, all of the goods can be reach your address within 4 weeks.
5. What is your terms of delivery?
We are accept EXW, FOB, CIF, etc. You can choose the one which is the most convenient or most cost-effective for you.