Omni Directional 700-2600MHZ Adhesive Glass Mount Antenna For Car Vehicle
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50|
|Packaging Details:||sample size:18*12*9cm,40*40*20cm..etc|
|Delivery Time:||Shipped in 15 days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T,Paypal, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Frequency:||2400-2500mhz / 700-2700mhz||Gain:||5dbi|
|Connector:||N Female / N Male||Type:||Whip|
60MM omni external antenna,
omni directional 4g lte mimo external antenna,
4G omni external antenna
Dual Band 2.4G 4G Whip Stubby 60MM OMNI External Antenna With Straight N Female Connector
What Is The Function Of The Antenna?
Antenna is a kind of converter, which transforms the guided wave propagating on the transmission line into the electromagnetic wave propagating in the unbounded medium (usually between free space BAI), or vice versa. In radio equipment, a component used to transmit or receive electromagnetic waves. Radio communication, broadcasting, television, radar, navigation, electronic countermeasures, remote sensing, radio astronomy and other engineering systems, which use electromagnetic waves to transmit information, all rely on the antenna to work. In addition, in the aspect of energy transmission by electromagnetic wave, the energy radiation of non signal also needs antenna. Generally, antennas are reversible, that is, the same antenna can be used as both transmitting antenna and receiving antenna. The basic characteristic parameters of the same antenna are the same. This is the reciprocity theorem of antennas.
Dual Band Antenna Electrical Characteristics:
When high frequency current is applied to the conductor, electric field and magnetic field will be generated in the surrounding space. According to the spatial distribution characteristics of electromagnetic field, it can be divided into near region, middle region and far region. Let R be the distance between a point in space and the conductor, and the region of time is called the near region. The electromagnetic field in this region is closely related to the current and voltage in the conductor. In this region, the electromagnetic field can leave the conductor and propagate into space, and its change will lag behind the current and voltage on the conductor for a period of time. At this time, the electromagnetic wave propagated is no longer directly related to the current and voltage on the conductor, and the electromagnetic field in this region is called radiation field.
It must be pointed out that when the length L of the wire is much less than the wavelength λ, the radiation is very weak; when the length L of the wire is increased to be comparable with the wavelength, the current on the wire will increase greatly, so a strong radiation can be formed.
Dual Band Antenna Product Details:
Dual Band Antenna Our Company:
1. RY Electronics has over 10 years of experience designing and manufacturing custom cable assemblies and antennas in large or small volumes depending on your needs.
2. Our manufacturing facilities can build just about many types of custom cable assembly(LVDS cable/Flat cable/RF cable/wire harness) as well as GPS/WIFI/ISM/GSM/3G/4G antenna and RF connectors.
1. Nearly 10 years of rich marketing experience and has sufficient supplies and materials.
2. Financially sounded and has the continuous line service from R&D to designing, manufacturing and marketing.
3. Our products have a wide field of applications including industry, communication, information, automobiles, computer peripherals.
4. Competitive price,We devote ourselves in providing products with market differentiation and high performance.
5. We reduce the impact and damages caused to the environment, abide international environmental regulations and seek to be green and eco-friendly.
1. When can I ?
We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price, please call us or tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.
2. Do you have stock?
We don’t have stock; we’ll start production after receiving PO.
3.What's information do you need for quoting?
For Cable harness, please advise cable specs, part number, or send drawings.
For Connectors, please kindly advise series pins, male or female, molded, field assembly panel mount type and cable length.
4. What's your payment terms?
100 % T/T before delivery
5. What is your terms of delivery?
We are accept EXW, FOB, CIF, etc. You can choose the one which is the most convenient or most cost-effective for you.
Packaging & Shipping: